Director of Marketing
Ready to apply? Email email@example.com
Location: Boston, MA
Do you want to be the marketing leader in a fast growing SaaS cloud management company? Do you want to shape and own a company’s marketing strategy, working shoulder to shoulder with the company’s founders and sales team? If you want to take your career to the next level, this is the job for you.
CloudZero is seeking a Director of Marketing to help us create and lead a new category of Cloud and Serverless computing management that aligns IT Finance, Development and Operations for the first time - delivering extraordinary value to customers. You will own messaging, branding and demand generation. As the company grows, you will be able to help define and build the team, as you grow your career.
To win this role, you must have experience creating successful marketing strategies, executing well-structured campaigns, and optimizing marketing performance against a clear set of customer acquisition and performance goals. This is a hands on role. You will need to roll up your sleeves and get the job done and, over time, have the chance to grow your team as a fruit of our success.
What we’re looking for in more detail:
- Demand Generation - Execute marketing activities that drive leads, build the sales pipeline, and leverage marketing techniques and content to move prospects through the funnel to close.
- Community - Engage and excite the cloud community through coordination of speaking opportunities and participation in industry events. Manage and amplify the company’s social media presence to grow our audience.
- Influencers - Identify and build relationships with key influencers in the media (press, bloggers, content aggregators and curators) to drive thought leadership and gain media traction.
- Content Development - Work with company’s team of subject matter experts to create a steady stream of meaningful and relevant content that entices prospective customers and advances them through the sales process.
- Monitoring & Measurement - Leverage analytics and reporting tools to measure and continually improve web, email and social engagement metrics.
Experience / qualifications:
- Position is located in Boston, MA
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications
- 5+ years of relevant and successful marketing work experience in a SaaS or software company
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a resourceful, hands-on, roll up your sleeves attitude.
- Proven track record of success running digital marketing campaigns with a deep understanding of how to acquire customers in the metrics driven online marketing world.
At CloudZero, our team values teamwork, diversity, honest feedback and the pursuit of learning and knowledge. If that sounds like a good fit drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the conversation.