You just received an order from finance telling you it’s time to cut your budget, but where do you start? You know you need to make your team work leaner and smarter, but you can’t let productivity suffer. In this live online panel, three industry veterans will discuss how to assess your technology investments during an uncertain climate and reduce costs without hurting your company’s engineering power. They will cover topics such as:
- Practical steps to assess your current spend and prioritize reduction
- Recommendations for both quick wins and more strategic cost cutting measures
- How your team can do more with less, without slowing down output
Meet the Panelists
- Bill Buckley is the VP of Engineering at CloudZero. Prior to CloudZero, he ran engineering teams at Unidesk and Citrix.
- Paula Long is a serial entrepreneur, having been in six startups and co-founder of two. Former roles include Co-Founder and VP of Products & Strategy at EqualLogic (acq by Dell), VP of Storage at Dell, Co-Founder & CEO at DataGravity, and other advisory and executive roles in tech.
- Dave Armlin is the VP of Solutions Architecture at ChaosSearch. He previously held roles running engineering and services teams at companies like Hubspot, Verizon, and CloudSwitch.